Green Smoothie Cleansing is easy, affordable and very effective if you suffer from low energy, chronic fatigue, aches and pains and even fibromyalgia.
Here are just a few of the results we’ve seen this week:
- My fibro pain has lessened.
- I feel better physically, emotionally and spiritually.
- I have more energy
- I have lost some weight and hope to continue losing
- I feel better and hope to continue with this.
- I feel like I am not stuck anymore and am finally changing!
- The blockage is gone.
- My food cravings are gone.
- I do feel a sense of accomplishment and that I can keep learning and growing and healing.
- I still have trouble falling asleep- but do wake up ready for the day and with a feeling of gratiitude.
- My stress level is less
- no drippy nose; the chronic mucus is gone.
- I feel comfortable in my body now.
- My senses are more acute (except for my eyes; they seem to be a bit blurry still).
- My allergies are clearing up. I don’t have as much mucus/ sneezing.
- Lost about 4 lbs
- Less aches in my body.
- My energy level is improving.
- The fat around my middle has decreased.
- My congestion is gone.
- The ache in my shoulder that has been nagging me since January is gone.
- I am peaceful, calm and joyful.
- My energy is through the roof.
- My mind is clear and focused.
- I am sleeping like a baby and waking up with ease.
These are taken form the participants journals. I’ve enjoyed watching their progress.
We repeat the Green Smoothie Cleanse as a group every 3 months. The materials and support are avaialble to do the program on your own as often as possible. The newest feature we added recently is onlien pre and post cleanse assessments and daily online journals. It helps me offer more personalized support.
Here are a few delicious recipes submitted by one of our participants.
1 cup frozen mango
1 cup frozen mixed fruit
4 medium oranges
4 cups spinach
1 tsp whole vanilla bean powder
“Swiss Garden Soup”
1 english cucumber
4 cups red swiss chard
Juice of 1 lemon
1 garlic clove
1/8 tsp cayenne
1 tsp spirulina
“Garden of Eden Smoothie”
1 cup papaya
1 cup frz mango
1 cup frz mixed fruit
4 cups spinach
3 celery stalks
2 medium oranges
1 tsp dried mint or handful fresh
1 lemon juiced
1 Granny Smith Apple w/ Skin (Organic)
1 ginger nub
Enjoy these recipes. For more information about Green Smotohie Cleansing, visit