Sea vegetables, what you probably call seaweed, have been used for thousands of years for their ability to prolong life, prevent disease, and give beauty and health to help you have a long and happy life. Eating seaweed should come naturally to us. Our body began its development in a saline solution while we were […]
When you think of vinegar, you might think of that liquid that has a strong smell and taste, and that you hold your nose and swallow. You might also use it while cleaning or in making a salad dressing. However, infused with medicinal herbs, you can turn vinegar into a wonderful alcohol-free healing extract. It […]
- Radio Show: What Do Carbohydrates Have to Do With Your Blood Sugar?
- Radio Show: Adrenaline Nation – A Wake Up Call For a Stressed-Out America
- Radio Show: How You Can Remotely Heal Your Allergies
- Radio Show: When Love Meets Medicine
- How You CAN Include Brassicas in Your Diet and Not Harm Your Thyroid