Now that we’re well into November, it’s no secret that the winter months will bring cooler weather.
Here’s a delicious soup recipe that’s a classic favorite for many households:
Tomato Basil Soup
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes
- 4 celery stalks
- 1/2 cup fresh basil or 2 tablespoons dried el
- 1/4 teaspoon kelp powder
- 1 clove fresh garlic or 1 teaspoon powdered
- 1 avocado (optional for creaminess)
- 2 cups spinach, finely minced
- Blend all ingredients except spinach until smooth.
- Sprinkle salt over spinach and massage until wilted.
- Stir spinach into soup and add water or vegetable juice if needed to thin to desired consistency
This recipe is from the B4 Be Gone System, a program that takes you through the process of balancing your blood sugar, reducing belly fat, brain fog and burnout so you can return to an energetic and self-confident state that allows you to live life to its fullest.
If you’re like many of my clients, this is a consistent struggle and because of that I’ve also released an eBook that you can Download Now called The 12-Hour Break that Burns Away Belly Fat and Accelerates Healing.
Check it out and let me know your thoughts below!