Cheers to another delicious and healthy alternative! This recipe is from our brand new “Belly Fat, Brain Fog, and Burnout Recipe Sampler” that we are giving away FREE for a limited time.
Cauliflower Nori Rolls
- 4 sheets raw nori
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- variation of any vegetables (grated or sliced in long thin strips): carrots, cucumbers, celery, sprouts, etc.
- In food processor, grind cauliflower until grainy.
- Place a thin layer of cauliflower on nori sheet. Spread to edges side to side and within 1 – 2 inches from top and bottom.
- Place avocado slices and veggies in center of cauliflower.
- Roll the nori sheet, pulling tight as you roll it up, and place a few drops of water along the seam to seal.
- Cut with a serrated knife. Dip the knife in water before cutting.