For people who may wish to avoid eating rice, but miss eating it – the ground cauliflower is a good, filling, instant substitute. And cauliflower has its own natural vegetable sweetness.
These ingredients are also good for your mood, nerves, and sustaining your energy.
- 4 sheets raw nori
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- any of the following vegetables, grated or sliced in long thin strips: carrots, cucumbers, celery, and sprouts
- In a food processor, grind cauliflower using the S-blade until grainy.
- Place a thin layer of cauliflower on nori sheet. Spread to edges, side to side, and within 1 – 2 inches from top and bottom.
- Place avocado slices and veggies in center of cauliflower.
- Roll the nori sheet, pulling tight as you roll it up, and place a few drops of water along the seam to seal.
- Cut with a serrated knife. Dip the knife in water before cutting.
This recipe is taken from Deliciously Quick Lunch & Dinner Ideas: Energizing Whole Foods Meals for Busy People on the Run by Dr. Ritamarie.
Click HERE to learn to make gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, quick, easy, nutrition-packed recipes full of life force that will help give you energy.
Have you made any of the recipes from this book? What veggies do you like to use in your nori rolls? Post in the comments below and share with us so we can all experiment.