Surprise your friends, family or guests this Thanksgiving with this refreshing and flavorful cranberry relish. It only takes minutes to prepare and will sure please even the pickiest eaters.
Cranberry Pineapple Relish
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 lb. cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup oranges, peeled and chopped
- 2 drops almond extract
- Low glycemic sweetener like stevia, Zero, Lakanto or Lo Han, to taste if needed.
1. Put all ingredients in food processor and process until chunky.
2. You can also hand chop all the ingredients and combine in a serving bowl.
For more delicious recipes like these, grab a copy of my Fresh n' Fun Thanksgiving Feast e-book on special for the entire month of November.
Yours in health and joy,