I've started an Appreciation Journal, and I plan to continue to share my appreciations every day for 30 days.
If you're looking to experience more energy, health and joy, join me on this appreciation journey and watch magical things unfold.
Comment below with 3 things you appreciate today.
Dr. Ritamarie's Appreciations for Today – Day 18
- I appreciate the magic of airplanes and how quickly they allow us to move from one place to another.
- I appreciate my iPad which keeps me connected in airports and on the run.
- I appreciate the magic of our inner healers. My son Kevin broke his arm and we opted not to rush to the emergency room, even though I suspected it was broken. Instead, we gave him herbs and arnica, a homeopathic remedy, splinted it and assisted his body in managing the inflammation. After the x-ray was taken and the break confirmed, the orthopedist matter of factly told him it was a minor break and she didn’t even want to cast him for it. In fact she preferred him to wear a brace instead so he could take it off and gently exercise his fingers each night. What I felt was most miraculous was when she said, as if reading my mind, “No need to come back. Your body will just naturally heal this and we don’t need another x-ray to confirm it. You’ll know. When the tender spot goes away, you’re healed.”
I do so love to read all your appreciations, so keep them coming.
With Great Love and Appreciation,
1. My heart is filled with gratitude for Dr. Ritamarie’s wonderful suggestion a few days ago to find a raw, living, vegan restaurant somewhere in the Los Angeles area that was open for Thanksgiving. Much to my great surprise and delight I found that a Cafe Gratitude was opened recently in L.A. And better yet, that Cafe Gratitude (at this location and 3 in Northern CA) is having their annual FREE Thanksgiving meal, to express their gratitude to the community they serve! With requests for volunteers to help prepare and serve food. This is my Thanksgiving celebration dream come true!!
2. I’m endlessly grateful for the healing miracles of plant essential oils, and for the mastery and artistry of Nadine Artemis of Living Libations. To get inspired, see her article “Feeling Good with Essential Oils: How Essential Oils Work with the Mind, Mood, Physiology, and Physicality of the Body”.
3. I’m joyfully grateful for the opportunity to help my B4 Be Gone fellow participants troubleshoot and find solutions for tough problems, like for Jo who was having bad leg cramps at night caused by electrolyte mineral imbalance.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all have a day of Love and Appreciatiion for everything in life.
1.- Today I appreciate the telephone, because it keeps me in touch with the people I love.
2.- I appreciate the great relationship with my sons, even when one of them calls at the last moment and says: Help! could you please cook a ham for Thanksgiving tomorrow? We are swamped!
3.- I appreciate the joy I wake up with every morning. Like a friend would say in Texas “Ain’t Life Grand”!
I appreciate being able to spend a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with my family.
I appreciate that my body tells me what to do next, and that I am finally on the way to healing my breathing challenges.
I appreciate Dr. Ritamarie’s caring partnership in healing. I can’t imagine where I would be without her in my life.
May you all be well, and have a Happy and Heathly Thankgiving!
1.I appreciate my brother for coming and staying with us a couple days over this holiday. He’s a great guy and I love spending time with him.
2.I am grateful for chats with my health conscious friends like Laura. They are very inspiring and supportive for me.
3.I am so appreciative my body allows me to prepare tons of food to share with loved ones.
1. I still feel the inner glow of Andrew, my grandson, saying, “that was delicious, Grandma.”. After all, he hasn’t bought into raw foodism (yet!) so I suspect other motives – to perhaps please his Grandma on Thanksgiving Day? In any event, life is good (very good!) which brings me to …
2. Gratiude for my/our ability to chose. To chose life over disease, to chose the best over the mediocre, to chose joy over despondency. Is it because I’m a “fixer” that my mind gravitates to the problems in my life (and past!) instead of the blessings? Who was it who said, “Take no thought for the morrow, for the morrow will take care of itself”? … and to “Be anxious for nothing …”? So …
3. Today I chose to count my blessings first … then fix after! Only after. For this, I am grateful.
Today I appreciate the joy of Not Doing … just BEING for a while. The world stands still….
2.- I appreciate that my taking my food to the family Thanksgiving dinner was the right choice for m, I feel great and my blood glucose is at a steady 85 in the morning. Thank you Dr. Ritamarie, for you guidance.
3.- I appreciate being part of the B4BeGone program. What I have learned is invaluable, and having Dr Ritamarie in my life has been a dream come true. She is a miracle worker.