I started an Appreciation Journal where I successfully shared my appreciations every day for 30 days. Feeling inspired by the results, I will continue to share my feelings of gratitude and thanks.
If you're looking to experience more energy, health and joy, join me on this appreciation journey and watch magical things unfold.
Comment below with 3 things you appreciate today.
Dr. Ritamarie's Appreciations for Today – Day 32
- I apreciate the downpour of rain we're getting. Our reservoirs really need it!
- I appreciate my 13 year old son's cuddles. He still hugs me and puts his head on my shoulder spontaneously. Wow! It feels so great.
- I appreciate my healed knee. I was able to run for the first time in a month and it felt great.
I do so love to read all your appreciations, so keep them coming.
With Great Love and Appreciation,
Hi Dr Ritamarie,
Here are my appreciations->
1. I appreicate my kind, caring mum who would do anything for me. And i appreciate my dad, brother & sister….for always being there for me.
2. Here in Sydney, Australia….our Summer has been unusual with lots of cool weather & rain (like you’re experiencing too dr ritamarie)…i appreciate this rain as it waters all of the flowers, grasses & trees.
3. I appreciate you Dr Ritamarie….for being a place where i can get health information i can count on. May God & our Angels always bless & protect you.
To everyone reading, if you celebrate Christmas….have a Merry Merry Christmas.
And i wish for everyone all the best for a New Year full of fun, peace & good health.
Holiday Blessings + Love,
oh…i forgot to put in a smiley for everyone…so here it is 🙂
I appreciate Esther for a great massage today, and also helping me release my grief.
I appreciate finding out about a local accupuncurist – right when I needed one (and I now have an appt. for next Tuesday).
I appreciate all of the health information I now have available. I’ll need it since I found out today that I not only have a tumor on my vocal cords, but also on my thyroid.
I appreciate Dr. Ritamarie everyday – I don’t know where I would be without you!
i am sorry to hear of your news.
I’m asking our Angels right now to direct you to the exact resources you need to get better.
May you be blessed with support along the way too…
Today I appreciate:
1.-All the lessons learned in 2011 …. a roller coaster year that is ending so very well.
2.- Our youngest son and his wife are arriving today … the joy of seeing them is endless.
3.- I also appreciate all the health information coming from Dr Ritamarie … she is an angel in disguise, a real miracle worker … how lucky can I get to have been part of the B4BeGone program!