If you've been following our newsletter or if you subscribe to the blog, then you'll know we've been focusing on helping people fight fat, fog, and fatigue. Dr. Ritamarie's brand new 5-part FREE Video Series Bye-Bye Belly Fat, Brain Fog, and Burnout was juuuust released on Friday and it's already receiving an overwhelming response of comments and subscribers.
To see why the buzz has been so exciting, Click HERE!
How to Fix Your Fat, Fog, and Fatigue:
While many people want to change their lifestyle, so many have struggled to find long-term success because the programs they attempt to follow fail to address the underlying conditions that created the weight gain, cloudy thinking, and energy drain in the first place. This series puts a spotlight on the biochemical individual reactions that may be occurring in your body.
Every other day or so, until the final Webinar on September 7th, 2011, a new video in the series will be released including:
- Video #1: 3 NOT-So-Sexy Hormone Imbalances
- Video #2: The Dangers that Lurk Around Your Midline: Balance Your Blood Sugar Naturally
- Video #3: Breaking Through the Fog
- Video #4: Quenching the Fire of Burnout
- Video #5: B4 it's Too Late!
- Webinar: Mend Your Metabolism and Maximize Your Vitality!
- Including bonuses such as Breakthroughs that Balance and Foods that Flatten Your Belly, Focus your Mind, and Fight Fatigue!
Even though ONLY TWO videos have been released so far, it's exciting to see the comments and stories that are already being shared:
Comments on Video #1: 3 NOT-So-Sexy Hormone Imbalances:
- I am so thrilled to be hearing what you are sharing about hormones, cortisol, adrenal glands, thyroid, growth hormone and brain fog/belly fat!!! The DC I am seeing recently told me the same thing you reviewed in this video and right now I’m taking natural ways to clear my liver and getting rid of cortisol thru exercise. Your explanation of eating… is something he did not mention, he didn’t go into the growth hormone aspect of it all yet, so I am thankful to have a heads-up on this so I can put this into practice also! What a blessing to learn this, and you put everything into such easy-to-understand terminology…good thing since brain fog can make things a little bit harder to absorb at times LOL! Thank you so much!!! – Stacy
- Dr Ritamarie:
Thank you for all the information. You explain things in a way that is so very easy to understand. I always learn something new when I listen to your classes. As someone who just stopped taking cortisone, what I learn in your Webinars is priceless in helping me regain fantastic health. I am looking forward to the rest of the series.
Muchas gracias, – Beatriz
You can read these and see all the comments when you sign up here and open the link to Video #1!
Video #2 was just released a few hours ago and already we're receiving feedback.
Comments on The Dangers that Lurk Around Your Midline:
- I was very glad to receive this notice from you for these online courses. My doctor is the standard “eat less, excercise more” type, but with little guidance. I have hypothyroidism, sleep apnea, osteo-arthritis (one hip replacement), Factor V Leiden (genetic blood clotting disorder, overweight… I identify with all the symptoms; I am supposed to have the other hip replaced, but, the doctors want me to lose weight, of course to eliminate a risk factor, understandably. I haven’t felt like myself in many years… I am now 63. I have looked into “raw foods”, but don’t seem to fully get onto it… hunger wins out. BUT, I am open….. still… bring it on. – Sheryl
You can share YOUR comments when you sign up here. You'll have instant access to both Video #1 and Video #2!
We all know some people are more ready than others for natural lifestyle changes. While excess belly fat, brain fog, and burnout may seem like superficial conditions, they can be symptoms of more serious illness. Dr. Ritamarie recently lost some close family members to conditions that could have been addressed through a better understanding of how the body works and the underlying causes of disease. This 5-part video series is her free gift of education to the world to prevent others from suffering.
We hope you'll share it with those you know. Let's help spread education instead of midlines!
Click HERE to watch the free 5-part series, Bye-Bye Belly Fat, Brain Fog, and Burnout!
The “Click here” links in this article to the videos don’t work. Where can I watch them?
Hi Thomi! I believe it was a temporary issue. We had some technical site work being done and it appeared to disrupt the site yesterday. I’ve checked the links this morning and they appear to be working. Cheers! 🙂
I’d like to subscribe to your newsletter & find out where & when you can be heard . Also where is your practice located ? Appreciatively , Don Pitts
Hi Don, thanks for your questions. You can subscribe to the newsletter in the box at the very top of the blog. Dr. Ritamarie is located in Austin, TX, however she has converted her practice into several distance coaching programs, several of which she reads labs for and has one one one consultations over the phone as part of these programs. When you sign up for the newsletter, stay tuned for updates as to when these programs will open up again in 2014.