This coming Saturday, July 28, 2007 I will be teaching Living on Live Food Level 1. This is a very popular class, and rightly so! During the class, I will be demonstrating how to make a full course meal, including soup, salad, appetizers, main course, dessert and beverage, and learn how easy it is to do the same at home. All dishes will be made entirely from organically grown plant based, gluten and dairy free foods, fresh and alive with health rejuvenating properties. Think healthy food is boring? Think again! Try these on for size:
- creamy lime cilantro soup
- stuffed mushrooms
- sushi rolls stuffed with mock salmon spread
- stuffed pepper and cucumber appetizers
- spring rolls
- angel hair “pasta” with garden fresh tomato marinara sauce and macadamia nut ricotta cheese
- garden salad with a surprise new dressing
- date nut torte with raspberries for dessert
Learn, eat, make new friends and have a great time. There will even be a hands on portion when you can practice what you've learned and take home new skills that you can use right away. You will receive a 20 plus page booklet of recipes, resources and nutrition information as a reference. The detailed agenda for the class is below. Hurry and reserve your space now, before the class fills up! Class begins promptly at 10AM. We recommend that you arrive 10 – 15 minutes early to get settled.
In the class we will cover:
- How eating the right diet can enhance your health and increase your vitality
- The healing properties of fresh plant based foods
- How to deliciously eat a an abundance of fresh, plant based foods
- How to make delicious , health giving fresh and live plant based meals that taste much like your favorite dishes
- How to simply and easily prepare gourmet raw food meals
- How to shop for whole, fresh foods
- How to stock your kitchen and set up your environment for easy food preparation
- Kitchen equipment use
- Basic techniques for improving the digestibility of nuts and seeds
Upon completion of this course you will be recognized as a Certified Alissa Cohen ‘Living on Live Food' Chef. You'll be able to demonstrate recipes from her ‘Living on Live Foods' book, and to continue to the next level of the Living on Live Food Training.
Tuition $125 includes a full course meal, lots of tasters and a detailed booklet with recipes.
Where: 9508 Bell Mountain Drive, Austin, Texas 78730
When: Saturday July 28, 2007, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512 349 9677.
Take a look at the schedule below for details of our other exciting classes, coming up soon.
Yours in health,
Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo
Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo
Schedule of Upcoming Classes
Monday July 30, 6:30 – 9:30 PM Crusts and Crackers
Wednesday August 1, 6:30 – 9:30 PM Pizza and Pasta
Thursday August 9, 4:00 – 6:30 PM Drink Your Greens
Thursday August 9, 7:00 – 9:30 PM Healthy Decadence Desserts
LIVING ON LIVE FOOD CERTIFICATION CLASSES
Living on Live Food: Level 1: Saturday July 28, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Living on Live Food: Level 2 (Weekend!): Friday August 17, 7 – 9 PM; Saturday August 18, 9AM – 7 PM; Sunday August 19, 9 AM – 5 PM
You may register by sending an email to email@example.com or calling 512 349-9677.