I’m looking for a Virtual Office Manager to serve as the control center for all the exciting activities happening with our growing organization. We need a person who can manage the overall flow and organization of content, launches, and programs, and to manage the day-to-day details of my online programs, educational products, and supplement storefront.
- Are you someone who is organized and knows how to make things happen?
- Do you have an uncanny attention to details?
- Are you able to manage various people and projects with ease, consistently reprioritizing to ensure milestones are consistently met for each project.
If so, you're in the right place.
This is a paid contract position you can do from anywhere, and will probably require between 30 and 40 hours per week.
I’m looking for someone who:
1. Understands my community. Maybe you, or someone you know, has dealt with health challenges. You have empathy for the sick and a passion for helping others.
2. Has fantastic organizational skills! You probably have a background or some experience with spreadsheets, Excel, internet marketing, and seeing projects from start to finish. Project management experience is a definite plus. This role will primarily be communicating with the CEO (me) and team, so this is an important one.
3. Follows me or has a solid understanding of whole food plant-strong diets, natural healing, and functional medicine, and thus is able to help address customer inquiries. Any formal education in this area is a plus.
4. Has the ability to manage time and workload efficiently, strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize and modify priorities accordingly. This role allows you the flexibility to work virtually, and you’ll need to be able to manage yourself well.
5. Has excellent communication skills (spoken, written, etc.) and the ability to develop and maintain relationships with influencers in the health field, as well as the team.
6. Has the ability to confirm and identify business needs, challenges, and opportunities in order to develop viable solutions.
7. Is available to work approximately 30 to 40 hours a week.
8. Lives in the United States or is consistently available to work during US daytime hours.
9. Is “tech savvy” with things like Office, Google Docs, Dropbox, Facebook Groups, email, etc, and finds it easy and exciting to learn new tech tools. Infusionsoft experience is a definite PLUS.
10. Is extremely dependable…I can count on you to get the job done, and be honest if and when obstacles arise.
11. Takes constructive criticism well, along with positive reinforcement. Stays objective and likes to use logic, along with intuition, to make decisions.
If you’re the type of person who likes working alone and does not like communicating, organizing, problem solving, and dealing with complex challenges, then this is NOT right for you.
On the other hand, if you’re the type of person who loves organizing things, operating efficiently and using checklists, creating systems and making sure they are followed, then this might be PERFECT for you!
As the Virtual Office Manager, you’ll be supporting the CEO to manifest the vision of the company, coordinating with team members, tech team, copywriters, etc., interacting with affiliates, communicating with influencers’ support staff, setting and reaching deadlines for projects, creating SOPs for tasks to be completed, organizing files in Google Drive, etc.
This role does not specifically require much interaction with our clients or customers. However, it requires excellent communication and professional relationships with affiliates/influencers in the natural health field.
I anticipate hundreds of applicants, and I’m looking for the best. If you feel this is you, please apply using the link below by Wednesday, June 6th.
To apply, click below and respond to the questions by Wednesday, June 6th.
I will be reviewing applications after the June 6th deadline, and if you’re selected for an interview, you will be contacted shortly after that.
P.S. I’d love to have you join my team if it’s a good fit. Please apply for the Virtual Office Manager position by June 6th.
I’m just a holistic health coach, I would love to be part of your team but this is not my area, but I hope so one day there would be a opportunity.
I hope you find the right fit.
Thank you Mark. All the best and sorry for delayed response. Happy New Year.
I wish I could meet your criteria. I used to work as a Fitness Nutritionist, but I realized that if I want to give people a better healthy life I should alter their perception of life. I succeeded with 100+ cases by using a different notion of diet. Later I decided to take it to a higher level and study Psychology.
I want to be a Clinical Psychologist. I am a big fan of Enjoying Healthy Life and help others to enjoy it as well. Recently I’m a Psychology Undergraduate Student in HELP UNIVERSITY in KL, Malaysia. Moreover, I work on a project with a colleague to develop an Application that helps Students to enjoy a healthy life during their Undergraduate Program.
Dr. Ritima, if you look for a niche market; Kuala Lumpur is a perfect place to start. I look forward to meeting you here or in the States.
Hello Alsharief, It’s wonderful to hear how you are following your dreams and helping others as well. We have not done anything in Kuala Lumpur. So far we have a lot of students here in the states. Wishing you a happy near year and continued success in your studies and your career.
Hi Doc I would love to join your team,
yes I have struggled with some health stuff but I changed my mindset, am vegan now for 6 months ( can’t believe how much energy I have) and sober now for 1 year 7 months ( can’t believe you can cope without alcohol).
Ps. I’m available immediately
Hannes, I hope that you are still beaming with energy. Congratulations on your sobriety too. Sending you warm wishes for continued health and a happy new year.
I understand that the application process for this position is now closed. I just heard about the position on 6/6/2018 from one of your students Heidi Schafer. It’s ironic because I have 90 percent of the qualifications and fit the JD to a tee. I have an IT, program management and digital marketing background. I am also immersed in the functional nutrition both as a cook and as a gardener. I believe that food can heal and engage in a lifestyle preparing and growing nutrient dense food. If you are not able to find a good fit after reviewing the applications, please contact me.
Vinni, thank you for your warm message. Yes it’s true that you do have many of the qualifications and experience. If you see a post in the future for a JD for which you feel you’re a good fit, please apply. All the best for a healthy new year.