Love My Heart Dip
I’ve said it many times, greens are essential foods. And, this recipe has both watercress and arugula.
Here’s a post-Super Bowl dip you can make all year long. It's a delicious blend of foods and herbs that nourish and protect your heart. You can serve it warm or chilled, with nuts or nut-free.
- 2 cups nuts and/or seeds, your choice
- 4 small lemons or limes
- 1/3 cup watercress
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup arugula
- 4 olives
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons dill powder
- red chili powder, to taste
- paprika, to taste
- ½ teaspoon kelp powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan sea salt or other unrefined salt
- enough water to almost cover nuts in a blender
- Blend until smooth.
- Instead of blending the greens, chop them finely and stir into the dip. It will look like you added basil.
Enjoy your recipe and here’s to your long, heart healthy, bursting at the seems with vitality life!