Iodine is a mineral that's critical to your health and is a very commonly deficient nutrient in the Western world. The soils are depleted of iodine while the sea is replete.
Understanding iodine — iodine function, iodine sources, and signs of iodine deficiency — is critical to overall health and well-being.
Join me for another cutting edge blog talk radio show and learn how to take advantage of the benefits iodine has to offer.
Thursday, May 2, 2013
Time: 8am PT / 9am MT / 10am CT / 11am ET
Length: 30 Minutes
The show call in number is: (424) 243-9555
At show time, refresh this page and click on the blog talk radio player to the right or go to Blog Talk Radio to listen in:
The episode link is: Vibrant Health Solutions Radio
Be sure to friend me on Blog talk Radio.
In This Show Learn:
- Why Americans tend to be iodine deficient while people in Japan are not
- The critical role iodine has in maintaining your metabolic rate
- What common food components and environmental factors deplete iodine function
- How to replenish your iodine supply and avoid deficiency
- Why there is a phobia about iodine amongst some practitioners and how to keep yourself safe
Listen to or download the replay of this show:
Click here to download…
For access to even more information about invigorating nutrition and avoiding deficiencies, sign up for my FREE webinar series called SHINE: The Secrets to Happy Hormones, Invigorating Nutrition and Energy!
SHINE: The Secrets to Happy Hormones, Invigorating Nutrition, and Energy!
- Part 1: Tues, April 30th, 2013, 7:30 pm CT
- Part 2: Tues, May 7th, 2013, 7:30 pm CT
- Part 3: Thurs, May 16th, 2013, 7:30 pm CT