Host and Guest Speaker
Host and Guest Speaker: Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo interviews Dr. Anna Cabeca, DO, FACOG
In this show you'll learn:
- How stress affects your hormones
- What is happening to your body that causes hormone changes such as hot flashes, weight gain, and vaginal dryness
- What you can do to rejuvenate and balance your body using herbs such as maca
Listen to the replay:
Whether you’re a woman in your late childbearing years, or a woman in the midst of the “change of life,” you should feel vital and energetic, optimistic and healthy. You should feel able to handle whatever life sends your way, both physically and emotionally.
We all get sick from time to time and experience occasional down periods. But if you’re not generally feeling healthy and good about yourself most of the time, then something is WRONG.
Staying fit and healthy in today’s fast-paced, stressful and toxic world is a DIFFICULT task. There are so many things you must actively do to maintain a lean physique, replenish your energy, keep a positive mental attitude, and avoid toxins, to name just a few. You can’t take it for granted anymore that you’ll continue to feel like you did when you were younger. It’s no wonder so many of us are looking a little ragged around the edges—or worse, are actually SICK.
Join Dr. Ritamarie and Dr. Anna Cabeca as they discuss the ways to grow older while still maintaining a body that is healthy, balanced, and full of energy. Dr. Anna Cabeca will also be talking about how our sexuality is key to our overall health and vitality.
Dr. Anna Cabeca is an Emory University-trained and board-certified Gynecologist and Obstetrician.
In addition, she is board-certified in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine, and an expert in Functional Medicine and Women’s Health. She specializes in bio-identical hormone replacement therapy and natural alternatives, successful menopause, and age management medicine.
In addition to her private practice, Dr. Cabeca is a frequent national and international speaker on restorative and women’s health issues. She serves as a consultant and trainer for other physicians in Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy and Functional Medicine Principles.
Dr. Cabeca is the co-creator of the Sexy Younger You telesummit, and the creator of the highly acclaimed virtual transformational programs:
Womens Restorative Health Boot Camp and Women's Sexual CPR Workshop.
Dr. Cabeca is passionate about supporting women in creating health and hormone balance for themselves as well as many generations to come.
5 FREE GIFTS from Dr. Cabeca. These include:
1. “Feel Good, Look Good Secrets for Women Over 35” ebook (value $39)
2. “Feel Good, Look Good Secrets for Women Over 35: Why You're Feeling Fat, Fatigued, and Frumpy, and How to Feel Fabulous Again!” webjam. (value $47)
3. “Shades of Grey – Couch Talk with Dr. Cabeca, JJ Virgin, Dr. Sara Gottfried, and Dr. Jennifer Landa” audio (value $39)
4. “Dr. Cabeca's 10 Secrets For Sensual Living” 1-page poster (Value $9.95)
5. 15% savings coupon good for anything on Dr. Cabeca's Vida Pura Healthy Living Store!
Check out Dr. Ritamarie's VITAL Health Community for additional resources on the role that food plays in your health and strategies for planning your meals for you to live your life full of energy and vitality.