- 1/8 cup unrefined raw coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw, organic coconut butter (Artisana brand)
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup date paste, 1 dropperful liquid stevia, or 1/4 teaspoon green leaf stevia plus 1 teaspoon erythritol (Zero brand or Lakanto)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Add water, nut milk, or additional coconut if it is too thick.
- Adjust sweetener of choice to taste
- Pour into candy molds, ice cube trays, or a cookie sheet lined with waxed paper, then freeze overnight.
Do you make special healthy treats during celebration times? If you have tips that have worked for you, please feel free to share them in the comments below.
For more delicious recipes like these grab a copy of my Healthy Halloween Treats e-book on special till day end tomorrow.