- 1/8 cup unrefined raw coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw, organic coconut butter (Artisana brand)
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup date paste, 1 dropperful liquid stevia, or 1/4 teaspoon green leaf stevia plus 1 teaspoon erythritol (Zero brand or Lakanto)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Add water, nut milk, or additional coconut if it is too thick.
- Adjust sweetener of choice to taste
- Pour into candy molds, ice cube trays, or a cookie sheet lined with waxed paper, then freeze overnight.
For more delicious recipes like these grab a copy of my Healthy Halloween Treats e-book on special till day end tomorrow.