I’ve got something easy, healthy, and delicious for you today. Jerusalem Salad!
This salad was recently featured in our VITAL Healing Kitchen. If you would like to become a member of the VITAL Community and receive more recipes like this, come join us!
- 2 – 3 handfuls cucumber, chopped
- 2 – 3 handfuls tomato, chopped
- 1/3 of a small red onion, chopped
- 3 heaping tablespoons tahini sauce
- sea salt, to taste
- lemon juice, a drizzle to thin
- optional: garlic, parsley, etc.
- Add all ingredients to bowl.
- Mix well.
- 1 cup raw tahini
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (or to taste)
- Blend all ingredients, making sure it stays thick.
- Pour into bowl (other seasonings can be added if desired).
- This will last for three or four days in your refrigerator.