These low glycemic candies take only minutes to make and will satisfy your sugar craving without compromising your blood sugar level.
They are also great to include in your transition plan as you finish a cleanse. For more recipes like these, join our GREEN Cleanse program. You can do it either live or self-paced.
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 1 tablespoon carob powder
- 1 teaspoon green powder
- 1 teaspoon protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cordyceps mushroom powder
- 2 drops peppermint essential oil
- 6 drops Medicine Flower Chocolate Flavor Extract, plus 3 drops stevia OR 3 drops chocolate stevia (optional)
1. Put all ingredients in a bowl and stir until well combined, adding just enough water to make a smooth paste or blend until smooth.
2. Add stevia if desired for extra sweetness. I found it to be fine without stevia.
3. Add a tablespoon of chopped nuts for a crunchy candy (optional).
4. Spoon into candy molds or ice cube trays, or spread into a baking dish lined with wax paper.
5. Freeze until solid, about half an hour.