Quick & Easy Green Smoothie
If you're new to “green smoothies” or “blended green drinks,” here is one of my YouTube videos demonstrating how to make a basic green smoothie. You'll also learn why it's so beneficial to make these delicious green mixes.
- Greens – baby spinach, Spring mix, and dandelion greens are suggestions
- Frozen fruit – organic mixed tropical fruit is an idea
- 1/2 cup pure, filtered water
- Put water into blender, then add frozen fruit, then greens. Your greens should be about 70% of the mixture.
- Start out slowly, then gradually move to a high speed on your blender. If you have a tamper, use that to push the ingredients down.
- Adjust taste if needed. Pour into a glass and drink.