This delicious and simple green smoothie is low-glycemic, and can be eaten as a meal replacement.
Wild and Sour Green Smoothie
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 3 cups collard greens
- 1-1/2 cup dandelion greens
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 cup Napa cabbage
- 1 handful of chickweed (or sprouts if not available)
- 1 cup parsley
- 2 scallions
- 1/2 inch piece of ginger
- Blueberries (optional, if it is too sour for your taste)
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Add water or juice to desired consistency.
This recipe is from Dr. Ritamarie's blood sugar balancing program, B4 Be Gone.
For similar recipes like this, you can also join the GREEN Cleanse Program.
Yours in health and joy,