[sharebox4 sharetext=”Share This Page”] [/sharebox4]
The Life-Changing Video That Thousands Are Signing Up To See
From Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo
Stop Hiding Your Problems and Start Healing!
Do you find yourself wishing you could hit the snooze button instead of jumping out of bed feeling refreshed each morning?
Do you crave sugar, caffeine, or a *nap* around 3 – 4 pm?
Have you been carrying around excess fat around your middle that won’t budge in spite of starving yourself and slaving away at the gym?
Whether you’re a busy professional or a professional mom, you need to stay focused and organized all day long and still have enough energy to say yes to enticing social events rather than falling into a heap because you can hardly keep your eyes open after working all day.
Sign-Up for “5 Cutting Edge Strategies to Balance Your Blood Sugar and Say Bye-Bye to Belly Fat, Brain Fog, and Burnout!” and Learn:
- How out of balance blood sugar can keep your belly fat, your brain foggy, and your body too exhausted to excel in your career and enjoy your life — and what you can do to take back control.
- How to keep your thigh muscles from turning into belly fat in one minute or less (this simple, easy to learn activity balances and repairs damage due to stress hormones and adrenal overload).
- How to reshape your body by changing not just what you eat, but when you eat it (and how popularly recommended eating patterns are keeping your belly fat and your body exhausted).
- How to choose foods to rev your metabolic engine, jumpstart fat burning, and skyrocket your energy (and how to excite your taste buds while you do)!
- How to accelerate fat burning and increase lean muscle building in just minutes a day.
- How to make your hormones dance harmoniously instead of battling to keep you flabby, foggy, and fatigued.
- How to do a 30-day metabolic reset that can transform fat to fit, foggy to focused, and fatigued to full of energy.
You’ll walk away from this presentation with 5 cutting edge strategies you can begin right away to rev up your fat burning engine, focus your mind, and experience massive amounts of energy to do the things you love to do and make a huge impact on the world.
Sign-up NOW to Free Yourself and Start Living with Energy, Focus, and Passion!
Fill in the box at the top of the page above, right now, to ensure you receive:
- Access to the “5 Cutting Edge Strategies” presentation where you’ll learn all about my cutting edge strategies for beating the belly fat, brain fog, burnout, and blood sugar imbalance blues
- A free, downloadable Mp3 recording of the presentation that thousands have signed up to receive so you can listen anytime, anywhere, and play this vital information as much as you’d like on your personal Mp3 player
- BONUS gift #1: a helpful guide from the Transforming Stress System that will get you started on balancing cortisol
- BONUS gift #2: Dr. Ritamarie’s B4 Be Gone Recipe Collection Sampler with delicious recipes that will help you balance your blood sugar
Learn to genuinely heal your body rather than just masking symptoms, so you can lead a joyful, productive, and meaningful life.
When you Say Bye-Bye to Belly Fat, Brain Fog, Burnout and Blood Sugar Imbalance, you’ll be unstoppable.
With Love and Appreciation,
P.S. Join and Find Out Why Thousands Have Signed Up For This Life-Changing Information and You’ll Also Receive the Popular “Bye-Bye Belly Fat, Brain Fog and Burnout” Video Series!
Each video offers valuable content plus a simple action step you can begin right away to get relief immediately.
Video 1 – Optimizing Meal Timing: When to Pick Up and When to Put Down Your Fork
In this first video, find out why timing is everything when it comes to the cyclical hormones involved with digestion.
Dr. Ritamarie identifies which critical hormone needs to be balanced and will give you TWO timing strategies to help rebalance this hormone.
Video 2 – Looking at Belly Fat: The Dangers Your Mirror May Not Show
When your pants are growing painfully tighter around your middle, you may be tempted, at first, to be more concerned about looks than life-threatening disease. In Video #2, find out how to tell the difference between a little extra pudge and dangerous fatty tissue around your organs.
Discover exactly how dangerous fatty tissue can have consequences involving inflammation, heart attack, cancer, and diabetes, and one culprit-ingredient to watch out for.
Video 3 – Resistance is Futile: The Sabotaging Effects of Imbalanced Hormones
Typically, when people are tired or overweight, the first area to investigate is the thyroid gland; however there’s a new hormone, only recently discovered by scientists, that is proving to be central when it comes to addressing hormone imbalances.
In Video #3, Dr. Ritamarie discusses the number of hormones involved in regulating blood sugar, appetite, and how resistance to particular hormones must be addressed before your efforts with diet and exercise can really benefit you the way they should. Try a strategy that will help optimize two of the hormones that can mess up your cycle most and breathe a stress-free sigh of relief.
Video 4 – Calorie Controversies: Myths About Diet and Exercise
If you count calories, don’t miss Video #4. Not all calories are created equal, and in this video Dr. Ritamarie highlights which foods have the most impact on your results. In particular, she’ll outline and name a surprising list of foods that will help your body turn up the fat burning process.
When it comes to exercise you’ll find out what hormone targeting fitness activity is so effective that 30 seconds will net you the same benefit as 30 minutes of the usual recommended aerobic activity.
Video 5 – Sleep: How a Date with Your Pillow Protects Against Life-Threatening Diseases
Studies confirm that even ONE poor night of sleep is enough to create insulin resistance in even a healthy person. In this final video, Dr. Ritamarie discusses the interaction of all the hormones that come out at night to regulate your body. You’ll find out which hormone, essential for fat burning and building lean muscle, surges an hour after you start sleep but ONLY in the absence of another digestive hormone and what you need to do to get the balance right.
Finally, Dr. Ritamarie will provide you with a single sleep strategy that could make up for a full month of sleep deprivation!