Team Position Opening:
Marketing and Sales Manager for Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo
We are committed to transforming our broken disease management system into a true health care system focused on finding and solving the root cause of health challenges. Our goal is to reach and transform those clients who need help most and those practitioners who most want to help.
- Are you someone who is organized and knows how to make things happen?
- Do you love the potential that internet marketing has to offer and feel comfortable with making things happen?
- Do you enjoy the excitement of a product launch?
- Are you able to manage the various people and tasks required for a successful product launch?
If so, you’re in the right place.
I’m looking for a Marketing/Launch Manager to serve help map out then implement strategies to grow our business and attract new prospects and clients.
This is a remote position you can do from anywhere.
I need you to have a solid understanding of how online marketing works, including lead magnets, opt-in pages, sales pages, email marketing processes, webinars, Facebook marketing, etc. (If any of those phrases are brand new to you, this is not the position for you.)
I need you to make sure that the quality stays consistent, from start to finish, with each project we put out. This position has high expectations. But if you’re the person I’m looking for, you’re the type who gets motivated by high expectations.
How to Apply
Complete the form below and in the box labelled “is there anything else you’d like to share” answer the following questions:
- What kind of position you are looking for
- Why you believe you are a good candidate for this position
- What you most love to do in an ideal work environment
Be sure to upload a current resume and if you have any examples of your work or reference letters from former clients or employers, please upload as indicated below.
If there are any difficulties with the form, please email your materials to Admin@DrRitamarie.com.
If we feel you’re an excellent candidate, we’ll contact you for a preliminary interview. If it feels like a good fit, you will be asked to chat with at least 2 other people on our team. Next you will be asked to submit a sample of your work and/or asked to do a small project or task that’s in alignment with the work we’ll be hiring you to do.
If you have any additional questions, please contact Admin@DrRitamarie.com