Embrace the Power of Food as Medicine to
Get Results with Even the Toughest, Most Complex Cases …
So Your Clients Achieve Optimum Health
And You Create a Rewarding and Thriving Business
Nutritional Endocrinology is one of the fastest-growing, up-and-coming branches of functional and holistic health care and YOU can get in on the leading edge.
Become the hero, the “miracle-worker”, when you learn to identify the root causes
of imbalances in your clients (even when it seems like they’re doing everything “right”) …
From the desk of Dr. Ritamarie
Dear Holistic Health Practitioner,
If any of the following sounds familiar, I want to share some good news with you based on what’s going on in our healthcare industry … and the most innovative science:
- When clients present with complex symptoms or conditions you haven’t dealt with before, you cringe. You’re not always confident you can get to the root of why they’re feeling the way they are, although you want nothing more than to help them.
- Some of your clients are doing everything you recommend — they’re eating well, they’re exercising, and they’ve adopted healthy lifestyles — but they’re still suffering and you don’t know why.
- You want to go beyond the Band-Aid paradigm of today’s medical system and truly empower your clients to health, so they can live with renewed vitality and happiness. You feel you need additional training to do that.
- You hear so often from people who are frustrated because no one has been able to help them achieve the results they desperately seek. You want to gain the skills and tools you need to assess what’s going on so you can help them to FINALLY heal!
- You’re fed up with the shortcomings of the current healthcare system, and you want to be part of creating a new paradigm that focuses on health and healing rather than disease management.
The Bottom Line: You’re passionate about helping people restore balance and find true healing so they can live with more energy and vitality. You want to play a role in dramatically improving the quality of life for people who seek your help.
If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. And you’re not alone.
~ Dr. Claudia Gabrielle, MD
behind-the-scenes skill to work with [clients] and be able to give them some real results!”
~ Alisha Bright
Physician Assistant and Private Holistic Health Coach at The Bright Stuff
Our current healthcare industry is broken.
Operating on a Band-Aid paradigm, it treats symptoms rather than seeking root causes, using drugs to make people feel better without actually healing what’s wrong.
Consider these numbers – quite staggering if you ask me:
- Nearly half of all Americans — 133 million — have a chronic condition, and the US Department of Health and Human Services estimates that number will climb to about 157 million Americans by 2020.
- In the US, 78% of healthcare dollars are spent on behalf of people with chronic conditions, according to an article by Gerard Anderson, MD, in the June 2004 issue of Public Health Reports.
- The Thyroid Federation International estimates that there are as many as 300 million people worldwide suffering from thyroid dysfunctions.
- 60 to 70 million people are affected by digestive diseases.
Why are we so sick?
As a whole, humans are sick thanks to chronic high stress levels that result from our fast-paced society, as well as “convenience” diets, which are high in fat, sugar, and processed foods.
What if you could address the underlying causes of your clients’ health challenges, using food as medicine, instead of dangerous pharmaceuticals that may have serious side-effects?
We can empower our clients with the best tools science has to offer, so they can find and repair the root causes of their symptoms. And we can empower them to use FOOD as Medicine, rather than dangerous medications, to achieve true health and vitality.
We can say good-bye to the Band-Aid approach, and together we can build a new paradigm, one where we focus on using science to assess what’s really going on – and then take steps to restore balance.
The catch: to get different results, you must do things differently.
When you learn to use the healing power of food as medicine, you will be able to awaken your clients’ inner healers, and empower them to rebalance and strengthen their bodies so that they can begin to turn back the hands of time.
The result: they feel better; they look better; they start to enjoy their lives more.
And they refer to you as their hero, their miracle worker – the one who gave them back their life.
Of course you know that you’re just the catalyst. They do the healing. But doesn’t it feel great to be able to have such a profound impact on so many lives?
My mission is to give you the information, strategies and resources to feel confident when confronted with those tough cases.
Here’s a bit about myself, and how I’m qualified to guide you.
My journey to this place began with my own health problems in my 20s. I was an overachiever dedicated to doing and “having it all.” I worked long hours and played hard, so I drank caffeine and ate sugary snacks to fuel the crazy energy level my activities required. Then I got really sick — sinus problems, chronic fatigue, headaches, brain fog, allergies, and digestive issues — and doctors couldn’t figure out what was wrong with me.
So I became a “Master Health Detective.”
I researched, dug in, investigated, questioned, read, and assessed until I began to see predictable patterns. I learned to ask the right questions, and I learned the right places to look for answers.
I studied my own biochemical function and discovered where things were working optimally, and where they were out of balance.
Then I used the healing power of nature – food – as the core of my balancing protocols.
I turned my own health around, and as a result…
I Developed Strategies to Help Me Solve Even the Toughest,
Most Complex Cases, Break Through Fear and Doubt,
and Become the Go-To Expert in My Field.
People heard about the results I was helping my clients achieve, and my practice grew so quickly I knew I had to train other practitioners — like you — so that together, we could build a new paradigm … a true Health Care system.
My mission, and the mission to which I’m fiercely committed, is to end needless, preventable suffering due to poor health. How? First, by using science’s most innovative tools to uncover systemic imbalances. Then, by applying the wisdom of Hippocrates:
and using cutting-edge holistic and nutritional approaches to restore balance.
I’ve received so many requests for consults, and even though I’d be honored to meet with each and every person who wants to, I just don’t have time.
Which is why I created my annual SHINE Conference – specifically for practitioners who are serious about learning and who are as passionate as I am about true healing.
At SHINE, I’m committed to providing THE most up-to-date scientific research and data, and coming together with dedicated practitioners like you, to share ideas, tips, and camaraderie in the pursuit of our mission.
~ Steph Jackson
~ Venus DeMarco
Author of The Healing Journey of My Bodacious Ta Ta’s
Access the 2017
Scientific and Holistic Investigation of Nutritional Endocrinology
a 3-Day Digital Workshop
Access our series of digital high definition videos from the 3-day LIVE conference
Build a Waiting List Practice When You Incorporate the S.H.I.N.E Methodology.
S – Scientific
My office is lined with wall-to-wall shelves containing scientific; medical; and holistic research books, courses, and manuals.
Over the years I have studied, researched, and tested a lot of scientific information, then condensed it into bite-sized chunks you can learn in a weekend and apply in your practice when you get back home.
My years of work as a computer analyst before becoming a Doctor of Chiropractic; getting my master’s degree in nutrition; and studying acupuncture and herbal medicine, gave me the problem-solving skills I now use to solve people’s health challenges, instead of computer code. It’s the same methodology, just different hardware and software.
H – Holistic
Because the body is so interconnected, it’s impossible to solve tough cases unless you approach them from a holistic, big-picture viewpoint.
Many practitioners make the mistake of focusing on one isolated area, when in reality health is a continuum of interrelated systems that all work together to achieve homeostasis. Sometimes, seemingly “fixing” one area can actually exacerbate the issue or create a whole new set of problems!
My methodology shows you how to view the body and its systems in this manner, taking into consideration all the parts, no matter how seemingly insignificant.
I – Investigation
This is the part where it gets really exciting!
After a while, you will invite tough cases to come to you, because you will experience a thrill in solving them — once you know where to look for clues.
When you approach health cases as a detective would and understand the underlying body processes, solving difficult health challenges becomes enjoyable.
N – Nutritional
Food is fuel. When you put the wrong fuel into a gas tank, the entire car breaks down. When you put premium fuel in the tank, the vehicle runs like a dream. Plus, there are additives that you can also put in the tank to boost performance and extend the life of the vehicle.
The same goes for the human body.
Over the last 25 years, I have discovered that certain nutritional components (offered via food, herbs, and supplements – in that order) can turn a patient’s health around — lightning fast!
While these are now extremely obvious to me, I still see lots of misinformation in the mainstream that, while well-intentioned, can often keep a patient in a state of ill health. I’ll share those insights with you.
E – Endocrinology
The endocrine system is the master control center that runs the entire body.
Science is still learning just how deeply intricate and interconnected our biochemical processes are.
With the first four letters of S.H.I.N. in place, the “E.” becomes much less intimidating and mysterious, and downright enjoyable and approachable for solutions.
In the SHINE 2017 Digital Video Collection, you’ll learn exactly what you need to know to implement the power of food as medicine so you can get straight to the root of your clients’ biggest problems, restore balance, and empower true healing.
Here’s just a taste of what you’ll learn during our time together:
Day 1: Appetizers
Have you ever worked with a client who’s convinced they’re doing everything right, but still not achieving true vitality? If so, I’m confident that this year’s SHINE will shed some light on approaches you can take to get results.
Using nutritional endocrinology principles, you’ll be guided to determine what’s going wrong, and use the power of food as medicine to restore balance.
- Methods for determining the underlying causes of your clients’ health challenges that can be reversed when they optimize their nutrition (assessing for nutrient imbalances is a critical component)
- Which nutritional imbalances are at the root of most, if not all, of our modern day diseases
- The foods your clients think are healthy that are actually keeping them from healing.
- The categories of foods that have the power to heal and deeply nourish, and how to help your clients to incorporate them into their daily lives.
- The dangerous myths about snacking and grazing.
- Food religions – helping clients find what works for them instead of being sidetracked by what diet gurus tout as ‘the perfect diet’ for everyone
- How to apply some of the principles of Chinese medicine in matching foods to your specific body type
- How to incorporate food demos and tastings into your practice
- How to find the underlying causes of your clients’ health challenges that can be fixed by optimizing their nutrition
- And much more
“Dr. Ritamarie has an amazing depth of knowledge, strategies, and the ability to make things crystal clear — and she is so inspiring!!
The most valuable benefit of IRSPT for me was coming to terms with my own insulin resistance — I was in huge denial — and how acutely aware I am of how my clients need this work too. I really didn’t see that before.
Dr. Ritamarie is the best healer and teacher I know. I feel blessed to have found her.”
~ Judith Hasselblad, MS, Inner Wisdom Weight & Wellness Coach
~ Beverly O’Brien, Physician Assistant and Health Coach
My heart of hearts has always known that the only real way to help people gain true and deep healing is through proper diet and lifestyle and to bring the body what it really needs in order to maintain a harmonious balance. It is so rewarding to have found a program that has brought that type of knowledge to many other practitioners and can help spread the real truth when it comes to healthcare done the right way.
Dr. Ritamarie’s very detailed science knowledge and background and her ability to relate that information in a way that makes it very clear are absolutely the most valuable part of my experience with her.
I will be making sure that my patients/clients understand some of the basic science behind what they are doing and not just have them blindly following some diet or lifestyle changes because they have been told they need to. I feel that it is imperative for patients/clients to know that how and what they eat, how they exercise, and sleep are foundations for how well they are prepared to fully and energetically participate in their lives to achieve all that they wish.”
~ Beverly O’Brien, Physician Assistant and Health Coach
Day 2: Main Course
We’ll take a deep dive into the various hormones and body systems that are impacted by food – both positively and negatively.
- Key strategies for identifying and restoring balance to the specific nutrients that impact hormone balance and optimal function.
- How to help clients design a diet that addresses their current challenges and will be able to adapt as they progress towards optimal health.
- How to use specific foods and food categories to nourish and heal hormones, brain, digestive system, immune system, liver, heart and overall health and wellness.
- How to teach your clients to make fermented foods including non-dairy yogurt, kefir, and fermented vegetables, to restore balance to their gut microbiome.
- How to use the power of food to keep their blood sugar balanced, and thus keep their heart and circulatory system healthy and strong, and prevent them from obesity-related diseases and cancer.
- How to incorporate the healing power of elixirs.
- And more.
~ Dr. Alison Grimston
~ Cathy Russell
Registered Holistic Nutritionist at Feeding the Whole Family
~ Maria Horstmann, MBA, CPT, PNL1, IRC
Owner of www.BeFabBeYou.com
Day 3: Dessert
This is where we put it all together so you know exactly how to implement your new knowledge and use the tools to which I’ll introduce you. I want you to go home ready to hit the ground running, so you can begin to help your clients solve their toughest health challenges right away.
- What to do when your clients are doing everything you recommend — they’re eating well, they’re exercising, and they’ve adopted healthy lifestyles — but they’re still not getting the results they want and need.
- How to use nutrition to go beyond the ‘take this pill’ paradigm of today’s medical system and truly empower your clients to health, so they can live with renewed vitality and happiness.
- How to help clients find a diet that addresses their current challenges and will be able to adapt as they progress towards optimal health.
- How to go above and beyond and truly create a wellness mentorship relationship with your clients.
- Strategies for guiding your clients to balance through the other foundational pillars of unstoppable health.
- How to get started when you arrive back at your practice, and how to attract clients using your new knowledge – Practical applications and real-life case studies to illustrate what you’ve learned.
- And more.
Check Out Our Amazing Speakers
Click the Speaker button on the top navigation to see details about
the speakers and their talks.
Dr. Deanna Minich
Why Food Alone is Not Enough: How to Connect Nutrition to Nourishment
Dr. Tom O’Bryan
Healing from Autoimmunity: Which Foods, Which Nutrients, Which Partners
Dr. Anna Cabeca
Food as Medicine for Female Hormone Balance & Sexual Health: The Innocent Bystander to Gut Health Issues
Dr. David Weinthal
Chinese Medicine Food Principles – Understanding Foods that Nourish Your Clients Constitutions
Using the “Right” Fermented Foods to Balance and Heal your Client’s Gut
Toni St. Clair
3 Mindset Strategies to FINALLY Shift Your Clients’ Eating Habits!
Using the Accient Principle of “Let Food be thy Medicine and Medicine be thy Food”, You’ll Walk Away Knowing Exactly How to Get Results with Even the Most Complex Cases and as a Result, You’ll Create a Business that Thrives.
~ Lynn Mahler
A Dr. Ritamarie client with friends and family who are
WOWING over her transformation!
What’s the investment for all of this?
It’s obvious that whatever it is, you’re sure to earn a significant return, because when you know how to use assessments to get to the root cause of your patients’ and clients’ symptoms, and how to restore balance based on your expert analysis of those assessment results, your clients will get the results they so badly want and need. At which point, they’ll rave about you, and new clients will be lining up at your door.
Given the benefits you will undoubtedly experience, I believe this 3-day video and complete materials collection is seriously worth tens of thousands of dollars. Of course, I won’t charge you that. In fact, the investment for the SHINE 2017 digital workshop is just a fraction of that amount.
So, are you ready to empower your practice and your clients with the SHINE 2017 digital video collection? Or do you still questions?
Below, I’ve included some of the questions I hear most frequently, and their answers, to help you decide whether SHINE is a good match for you.
Q: How can I justify this expenditure?
A: Once you start implementing what you learn from the SHINE Video Collection, including the assessments and protocols — which you can do immediately because we’ll give you a step-by-step guide to doing so — your clients and patients will begin experiencing real results. Your business will grow naturally! It’s likely that you’ll have enough new clients and patients to cover the initial investment in no time.
Q: I’m already extremely busy. How can I justify taking 3 days away from my practice and my “real life” to watch online videos?
A: Once you learn the information, techniques, and skills you’ll see in the SHINE videos and materials, especially how to use scientific assessments to get to the root cause of your clients’ symptoms, your practice will become so much more efficient. You’ll be able to more quickly pinpoint what’s wrong and how to fix it. You’ll spend less time with each patient or client, freeing you up to meet with others. The choice is yours. Spend many months or even years of your valuable time researching and experimenting, like I did, trying to figure out what works. Or, you can accelerate your learning curve and confidently create superstar results in just 3 days!
Q: This information seems complicated. How can I be sure I’ll understand it and be able to use it in my practice?
A: The endocrine system is very complicated. I’ve been teaching for over 20 years, and I’ve distilled the teachings into bite-sized pieces to make it easy to understand and implement. I’m giving you everything you need to master the art of functional assessments, from performing them to analyzing them to creating protocols for balance. And if you want to take your learning even deeper, there are options.
If you’re ready to serve your clients on a whole new level, and to feel confident in your ability to use assessments to get to the root causes of even the most challenging, complex cases, then I invite you to begin with the SHINE 2017 Video Collection!
~ Maura Kennedy, AADP
Owner of www.FiveStarHealthCoaching.com
~ Amy Lundberg
Owner at Aim For It Fitness Coaching
~ Lynn Kulick
Registered Dietitian (RDN)
So NOW Are You Ready?
S H I N E Video Collection
Food as medicine in Holistic Health Care: Your Recipe for a Fulfilling and Thriving Practice
The LIVE 3-Day SHINE 2017 conference was recorded November 3rd – 5th. All of the digital materials are available immediately. The videos will be professionally edited and available for both live streaming and Mp4 download from our membership website approximately 6-8 weeks following the event. You’ll receive an e-mail with access details to the membership website and everything you need.
Yes, Dr. Ritamarie, I’m Ready to SHINE with the 2017 Video Collection!
I understand that my SHINE digital package includes:
- Upcoming digital access to 15 – 20 hours of professionally edited, high definition videos that I can stream on the protected membership website
- Upcoming digital downloads in both Mp4 (Video) and Mp3 (Audio) format
- Access to all 3 days of PDF handouts including 150 pages of strategies, information, and assessments
- Access to all the PDF video slides in full and printer-friendly format shared from the LIVE event (over 250 slides)
- Access to all the guest speaker PDF slides and materials shared from the LIVE event
- The right way to take a client’s history so I get 75-90% of the information you need right away
- How to determine when to use functional testing, and precisely which tests to order, and in which order, so I can easily create a healing protocol based on test results
- How to incorporate assessment principles from Eastern and ancient traditions, including Chinese medicine, Ayurveda, and reflex points
- What I can and can’t say when it comes to functional testing, including important legal considerations
- Practical applications and real-life case studies to illustrate what I’m learning
- How to restore optimal functioning to key areas in my client’s body, based on the results I get from the testing I perform, so my client can experience greater vitality and joy
- How to implement these strategies into my practice and how to attract clients using my new knowledge
- A comprehensive list of specialty labs all in one place
- And MORE!
And I understand I make this investment at no risk because I’m covered by your 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. I can take 30 days to apply the information in this series; If I apply the strategies and decide that the series doesn’t offer techniques that will make a huge difference in my practice or my clients’ lives, I will simply e-mail HelpDesk@DrRitamarie.com to request a refund.
If you’re serious about helping your clients experience true healing, then you must learn the art of functional assessments and nutritional endocrinology.
When you do, you’ll know which tests to run to find the root causes of your clients’ symptoms, and how to create protocols to restore balance and optimal function.
Your clients will experience huge results in terms of energy, vitality, and quality of life!
And deep down, that’s what we all want, isn’t it?
Love, Health and Joy,
P.S. What you don’t know could be preventing your clients from experiencing true healing. Why wait any longer to develop the knowledge and tools you need to really help them? Access this online series now.
E-mail us at SHINE@drritamarie.com
“As a nutritionist and an avid researcher, I rely heavily on the information that Dr. Ritamarie provides in her newsletters, courses, and private counseling.
I’ve turned to Dr. Ritamarie to help me address my own personal health issues and find her wisdom and insights to be unmatched in the field.
I feel grateful to count her as one of my mentors.”
~ Andrea Nakayama