Join Dr. Ritamarie in Lost Pines, Texas for
S H I N E: 2015 The Gut-Brain Connection in Clinical Practice
3 Days to Discover the Latest Scientific Research on the “Second Brain,” so you can solve even the toughest cases and guide your clients and patients to renewed vitality, energy and joy … while becoming THE go-to provider in your field.
Event Dates: Friday, October 30 – Sunday, November 1, 2015
Hyatt Regency Lost Pines, Lost Pines, Texas
Special Discounted Room Rate
Join Dr. Ritamarie for a powerful 3-day conference in which you discover and explore the strong connection between the gut and health—mental and physical. More importantly, you learn how to restore balance to the gut, nourishing the immune system and restoring vibrant health.
If you want to take the healing deeper for your clients and patients, and become THE go-to holistic health practitioner in your field, able to take on and solve the toughest, most challenging cases, join Dr. Ritamarie at SHINE 2015.
When you attend SHINE 2015, you receive:
- 3 full days of live training sessions with Dr. Ritamarie and world-renowned speakers sharing the most cutting-edge scientific research so you can discover new, better ways to help your clients and patients.
- Access to a lab and other resources so you can expand your skill set and increase your confidence in dealing with complex cases related to the gut-brain connection.
- Invaluable networking and connection opportunities. Make new friends, build your professional network and share ideas with like-minded holistic health practitioners.
- A class syllabus and notes to help you remember everything you’re learning.
- Checklists, charts and resources to make your practice shine.
And if you enroll as a VIP for a minimal investment of $394*, you also receive:
- Great food, all weekend long! Enjoy healthy, delicious dinner on Friday and Saturday, and breakfast and lunch each day so you feel energized all weekend.
- Post-conference teleseminars with subject matter experts so you can continue building your knowledge and skills around managing chronic health challenges that stem from gut-brain illnesses.
*as a colleague or friend of an attendee, you’re receiving a huge discount off the regular conference price ($1297)
See ALL the Features and Benefits here, then Return to THIS PAGE to Take Advantage of Your Special Savings, Register Your Ticket and Reserve Your Spot.
Conference and VIP Ticket
Today Only: $394
(Cancellations must be received
30 days in advance.)
I understand that I will be billed to hold my spot. Should I choose not to attend the conference,
or cancel less than 30 days in advance, I forfeit my investment.
(Limited seating available)