One of the biggest frustrations parents face is getting children to move in this technical age of sit down video games and mobile apps.
Another big frustration is helping kids learn cognitive skills that will be useful to them for their entire lives.
What if these things could be combined in a way that both kids and parents love?
Listen in as Dr. Ritamarie talks about how physical movement jump starts cognitive processes that can put your child on the right foot in life…literally.
Join us for this exciting show!
Four Ways to Enjoy The Show:
Thursday, December 19, 2013 Time: 8am PT / 9am MT / 10am CT / 11am ET Length: 30 Minutes
1. Phone in: The show call in number is: (424) 243-9555
2. Side widget on this page: At show time, refresh this page and click on the blog talk radio player to the right.
3. Directly on blogtalk: The episode link is:Vibrant Health Solutions Radio
4. The replay: come back after the show to listen to or download the replay right from this page.
Be sure to friend (follow button) me on Blog talk Radio! Dr. Ritamarie's Blogtalk Radio Channel
In this show learn:
- The importance of moving for brain development in children
- Multi-sensory learning and how it affects development, with real life examples of how kids can learn
- Ideas for ways your child can enjoy both learning and movement, and get healthy–all while having fun!
If you would like to learn more about healthy and fun lifestyle choices that you can incorporate into your daily life in practical ways, have invaluable support, and discover nutrition and foods that your kids will love, join the VITAL Health Community