Your thyroid gland is a butterfly-shaped gland located in the front part of your neck. The bony structure in front of your neck, commonly known as the Adam's Apple, is really called the thyroid cartilage and its purpose is to protect your thyroid gland. Your thyroid’s main job is to control the amount of oxygen utilized by each and every cell in your body. Thus it controls your metabolic rate, i.e. the rate at which your body burns fuel.
If your thyroid gland is under-functioning, you burn fuel more slowly and often have difficulty with getting rid of excess body weight. People with overactive thyroid glands are usually thin and wiry with rapid heart rate and agitation.
Thyroid gland function is complex and there is no need for you to become an expert in its physiology and biochemistry. It is important, however, for you to have a general understanding to enable you to best take care of this precious gland.
Thyroid problems leave you feeling tired and unmotivated.
Learn to assess yourself and balance your nutrition for better health.
My webinar series SHINE is a great place to start to learn ways to balance your thyroid function and have the energy you desire and deserve to get out and truly enjoy your life.
There is nothing worse than living day by day feeling wasted and worn out.
Most people assume the symptoms of fatigue are just “life” or the typical effects of aging, but if you've been feeling played out and peevish, the cause might have more to do with your body chemistry than how many kids you have, how many hours you put in at work, or how many candles were on your birthday cake last year.
If life is dull, if your energy is drained, or if your health is declining, it’s time to recharge and SHINE!
Emotional burnout and chronic fatigue stem from hormonal imbalance and malnutrition.
It's hard to imagine that you might be “malnourished” if you're eating three meals a day, but if the foods you eat are breaking your body down instead of building your energy and balancing your hormones, that's when you run into trouble. Over time, eating the wrong foods will contribute to weight gain, chronic fatigue, and hormone imbalance — all of which leave you tired and troubled.
Do you know which foods are hormone healers and which are energy stealers? Do you know what to do to eat right and restore your energy and get your internal glow back?
Demystify “every day” hormones so you can optimize your “fun” hormones and experience the energy, joy, and vitality that empowers you to live a juicy and meaningful life!
You'll get access to 3 hormone balancing and nutrition boosting webinars in the series!
In Part 1 You'll Learn…
- How to identify the most overlooked thyroid and adrenal imbalances that lead to disruption of your male/female hormones and zap the joy in your relationships
- 3 Simple strategies to thicken your hair, optimize your weight, and skyrocket your energy
- One of the most powerful secrets to fitness that heals hormone imbalance
- The tools that will help you develop a clear and focused mind and tap into powerful clarity
In Part 2 You'll Learn…
- How to determine if you’re experiencing the most commonly overlooked cause of hormone imbalances that can keep you foggy, unfocused, irritable, and overweight
- The intimate relationship between two very well known hormones and how bringing that relationship into alignment can be the missing link in optimizing your health
- What the thyroid/insulin game is all about and 3 steps you can take right away to master the rules and step into your Dream-You
In Part 3 You'll Learn…
- The 3 most common nutrient imbalances that keep you foggy, unfit, and unproductive
- The 3 invigorating herbs that are easy to work into your day to day diet
- Energizing foods that can be easily added to your existing regime to boost your energy, reawaken your libido, and thicken your hair
Sign up now, and I'll help you light the way back to vibrant energy, passion, and vitality!
With Love and Appreciation,