- 1 cup cauliflower
- 1 cup greens – your choice
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 daikon radish, shredded
- 1 large bell pepper
- 1/2 cup Brazil nuts soaked 3 – 4 hours (or unsoaked if you forget to soak)
- 2 – 3 tablespoons of lemon or juice
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon Celtic, Himalayan, or pink sea salt
- Cut cauliflower and greens into bite-sized pieces and steam with shredded cabbage and daikon for 5 – 10 minutes to desired degree of tenderness.
- Blend all remaining ingredients until smooth and creamy. Thin to desired consistency with water if need be.
- Cut the bell pepper into small chunks and place in blender.
- Blend on high speed until the pepper has been liquefied.
- Place nuts in blender with the pepper and blend until creamy.
- Add lemon juice, salt and seasonings to taste.
- Add a bit of cayenne and garlic for extra zip (optional).
- Pour sauce over vegetables and serve warm.