Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Here's a quick and easy Valentine's recipe you can whip up and give to a loved one in just minutes.
- 4 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon luo han powder or a dropperful of liquid stevia, or any chosen low glycemic sweetener
- pinch of salt
- a quart of strawberries, with the greens
- Melt the coconut oil in dehydrator or in a double boiler or by immersing jar into hot water.
- Combine all ingredients except strawberries by hand or in a blender and pour into a small bowl.
- Hold each strawberry by the green part and dip into the sauce.
- Place on a plate with the green down and chocolate up.
- Put into refrigerator to harden the chocolate.
Enjoy your recipe and here’s to your long, heart healthy, bursting at the seems with vitality life!
Comment below: what did you have for your loved ones?