- 1 cup wakame seaweed, soaked (you can substitute arame if desired)
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled, quartered and sliced
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup basil, fresh, finely chopped
- 1/2 medium lemon, juiced
- 1/2 medium lime, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon flax oil
- 1/8 teaspoon toasted sesame oil (for strong flavor, omit if you prefer)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Soak wakame for 5 to 15 minutes in pure water.
- Chop the tomato and quarter and slice the cucumber thinly.
- Slice the wakame.
- Place cucumber, wakame, and tomato in a bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the basil, lemon and lime juice, garlic, flax and sesame oils.
- Toss with the vegetables, sprinkle with salt to taste, and serve.