This healthy dish is perfect for Spring! It's also good for building strong bones. Besides eating as is, it will work great as a filling in a nori roll or collard leaf wrap. Use your favorite sauce, such as my Creamy Tex Mex dressing, or other recipes in my Quick Lunch and Dinner Ideas book.
- 4 cups green leafy sprouts, loosely packed (alfalfa, clover, sunflower, fenugreek, broccoli, radish, etc.)
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato (approximately 2 medium-sized Roma tomatoes)
- 1/2 medium avocado, chopped
- 1 cup chopped cilantro sprigs (about 1 large bunch of cilantro – twist off large stems and save for blending or juicing)
- 2 tablespoons dulse flakes
- 1 lime,quartered
1. In a large bowl, loosely toss all the salad ingredients so they are well combined.
2. Add a dressing of your choice, making to your desired consistency.
3. Serve and sprinkle with dulse flakes and garnish with lime wedges.