Holidays are just around the corner, so we've got you covered with a recipe to satisfy a sweet tooth without jeopardizing your health goals.
Of course, you don't need to wait for a holiday to indulge in this.
Blueberry Coconut Spinach Ice Cream
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter
- 1 – 2 cups spinach or other mild green
- enough water to make it all spin
- stevia to taste
- Blend it all in a high-powered blender and eat frozen.
This dessert recipe is from Dr. Ritamarie's Sweet Spot Solutions Recipe Collection.
Please Comment: What are you grateful for today? Enjoy and happy holidays!