Proper nutrition is a key element to achieving thyroid health.
This recipe has the foods, herbs, and supplements that will help you repair your thyroid gland and balance your hormones.
- 2 teaspoons nettle leaf plus 16 ounces purified water
- 4 large Brazil nuts
- 1 tablespoon raw organic walnuts
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter (Artisana) OR 2 tablespoons dried coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon kelp powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bladderwrack powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coleus powder (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon shilajit powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cordyceps mushroom powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ashwagandha powder
- 2 tablespoons raw carob powder or raw cacao powder (or half of each)
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia green leaf powder, 6-8 drops your choice flavored liquid Sweet Leaf Stevia, or 1 teaspoon Zero or Lakanto
- Place the nettle leaf in a tea ball or bag and boil the water. Pour the water into a cup and put the tea ball or bag into it, and allow the herbs to steep 10 minutes, or longer to get to the full flavor and strength. When ready, remove the tea ball or bag.
- Put the tea water, Brazil nuts, walnuts, hemp seeds, coconut butter or dried coconut in the blender. Add the kelp powder, bladderwrack powder, coleus powder, shilajit powder, cordyceps mushroom powder, ashwagandha powder, raw carob or cacao, and sweetener choice.
- Blend until smooth, then adjust the flavorings and sweeteners to taste. Enjoy!