Here is a delicious sauce that’s perfect over steamed vegetables, noodles (my favorite are spiralized zucchini or daikon radish), or salad. Loaded with calcium and anti-inflammatory, immune boosting herbs. This is a perfect winter dish.
Tahini Coconut Curry Sauce
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts (soaked and dehydrated)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1/2-inch sliver of ginger (or more if you like a lot of ginger)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon kelp powder (optional)
- 1 small lime or lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- Place ingredients in blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- If the sauce is too thick, add extra water. If too thin, add a few more macadamia nuts.
This recipe is from our Sweet Spot 30-day Metabolic Reset Kit, which includes a digital training video and daily and weekly checklists, along with a 30-day menu planner, a recipe collection with 250 mouth-watering recipes, and an implementation guide. The menu planner includes 30 days of menus, instructions on how to construct your own, a snack attack strategy, and a Grab-n-Go section so you can make blood sugar balancing, slimming, and brain focusing meals on the run.
You might also want to check out our Sweet Spot Solution blood sugar balancing program HERE! Explore the link between blood sugar imbalance and a number of other common ailments, including thyroid dysfunction.
Please Comment: What are you grateful for today? Enjoy!