Who says you can’t be healthy and eat your sweets, too? The following recipe will a big hit with kids of all ages, and it can be used in many variations, too!
- 1/8 cup unrefined raw coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw, organic coconut butter (Artisana brand)
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup date paste, 1 dropperful liquid stevia, or 1/4 teaspoon green leaf stevia plus 1 teaspoon erythritol (Zero brand or Lakanto)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Add water, nut milk, or additional coconut if it is too thick.
- Adjust sweetener of choice to taste
- Pour into candy molds, ice cube trays, or a cookie sheet lined with waxed paper, then freeze overnight.
Do you have a favorite healthy chocolate treats? If so, share it below.