- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup raw macadamia nuts
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 clove garlic, crushed in a garlic press, or 1/4teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 cup dried dill, or 1 cup fresh dill, finely minced
- Place cashews and macadamia nuts in blender with lemon juice, salt, and water, and blend well on high speed.
- Add additional water if needed to achieve desired consistency.
This recipe is from Dr. Ritamarie’s upcoming program, B4 Be Gone Blood Sugar Balancing, starting soon. How would you use this dip? What vegetables do you like to dip? Share your ideas in the comments below.